Luxe Bidet Neo 120 is a popular bidet attachment model in the market right now. Many people who decide to jump on the bidet bandwagon want to start from an affordable and effective one, and this Luxe bidet seems to be a great choice. Will it be a suitable choice for you? You can find a lot of practical information in my Luxe Bidet Neo 120 review.
- Easy to use and install
- 18 months to 24 months warranty
- Only provide cold water
- No feminine wash
- No other advanced features
Features of Luxe Bidet Neo 120
Luxe Bidet Neo 120 is a basic cold water bidet attachment. But it has an array of valuable features worth mentioning.
As you know, Luxe Bidet Neo 120 is non-electric like other attachments do. Therefore, you don’t need an outlet for it, meaning that you can continue to use it even if there is a power outage.
This item features a self-cleaning function. The nozzle will retract in the guard gate while not in use to prevent any potential waste splash on it. Also, it can rinse the nozzle itself, and all you need to do is turn the knob. Keeping it clean is essential, and this feature can save you a lot of effort.
Different levels of water pressure
By turning the knob, you can choose the water pressure from low to high. In this way, it can accommodate the different needs of family members. For example, your kids may like the lowest setting because their skin is more sensitive and fragile.
It is universal
This attachment could be compatible with most two-piece toilets no matter it is a round version or an elongated version.
If you are using a one-piece toilet, you may need to use top-mounting bolts to get it fixed on the bowl.
Easy to install
For those who have never used a bidet attachment or bidet seat before, how to install it could be an annoying thing. Installing this Neo 120 model will only take you about 15 minutes. The kit has almost everything you need to install it. It even included a plastic wrench.
Pros of Luxe Bidet Neo 120
- Affordable. Among all the luxe bidets I have reviewed, Neo 120 is the most affordable one. For those who are not sure about if you want a bidet or on a budget, purchasing this one could be a sensible idea. You can get it within a few dozens of dollars.
- Durable. Even though this Luxe Neo 120 is affordable, it doesn’t compromise when it comes to product quality. The cold water hose is coated with steel, and the T-adapter is also made of steel. In addition, the internal valve comes with metal/ceramic cores. All of these ensure that this Luxe Neo 120 bidet attachment could last for a long time.
- The nozzle is hard to get contaminated. This model has a self-cleaning feature to rinse off the nozzle before and after each use. It also has a guard gate in front of the nozzle while not in use.
- Easy to use and install. You can install it on your own without paying for a plumber. No complicated steps involve in the whole process. Using a Luxe Bidet 120 is also straightforward. By turning 2 knobs on the side panel, you can get everything done.
- Good warranty. This model has a 18-months warranty and you can extend it to 24 months by registering on their official site.
- This model can fit most 2-pieces toilets.
Cons of Luxe Bidet Neo 120
- Neo 120 is a cold water bidet attachment. It could be a challange for people who live in a cold area or has a chilly winter. Neo 320 is a dual-temp model and you can find more details here.
- No feminine nozzle. If you want to clean your genital area, you need to wiggle around on the seat to find the right position.
- No extra functions such as deodorizer that a good bidet seat usually has. This is a basic bidet and you can’t get many advanced features.
- The T-adaptor can leak. Even though the T-adaptor I get is great, a few customers has complained about the leaking issue.
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Luxe bidet Neo 120 Review: Conclusion
In this Luxe Bidet Neo 120 review, I have summarized all the essential features of this bidet attachment.
Neo 120 can fit most of the toilets in the US and the material used in this product is sturdy and durable. You can install it within a few steps and it is non-electric. The nozzle can retract automatically and is self-cleaning which is good for hygiene. Different levels of water pressure can cater to the needs of different family members.
However, it only has a cold water connection which means you may feel tough in winter. Also, it doesn’t come with dual nozzles, a heated seat, or other functions that a full bidet toilet seat should have.